Minutes from the meeting held on the 10th July 2012
This meeting was held primarily to discuss and make decision for the cricket event.
Minidu, Deshapriya, Moditha, Manoj Lanka, K P Roshan, Udara Piyathunga, Dumindu Sirisena, Roshan Thotahewa, Lasitha Rajakaruna, Shaminda Samaraweera, Dilusha Gunaratne, Varunajeewa
The meeting was mainly about the cricket event. Outside of that, we discussed the details about outstanding sponsorships that require collection and the t-shirt project.
– Tshirts have been approved for production and currently in production – updated by Moditha and the Tshirts will be ready before the cricket event.
The price of the shirt will be Rs. 1000/- at the cricket event, it will go up to a higher price point after that.
Advertising and promotions
– In progress currently and we are planning to advertise on Lankadeepa, Sunday Observer, Hiru FM and other channels based on availability.
Delegation of responsibilities on the day of the event
– New membership registration – Varunajeewa / Viduranga
– Keytag sales – Roshan / Dumindu
– Ticketing Anusha / Shaminda / Moditha
– Tshirt sales – Piyathunga / Dilusha / Minidu
Team confirmation and match organisation: Roshan KP / Dilusha Hapuarachchi
Presentation of event: Ishan
Organisation of events for spouses and partners: Mr. & Mrs. Denipitiya
8AM start of event to make sure the matches are played and finished before it is too late in the afternoon.
We are meeting again 27th Friday (TBC) to finalise everything.
Secretary, Old Anandians’ Group of 99